FALL REGISTRATION BEGINS JULY 1st
To Register for IDEAL courses:
- You now have the option to complete your registration online. OR
- Complete and submit a registration form to your academic advisor via email or fax (203) 576-4537. Summer 2013 Registration Form. Fall 2013 Registration Form.
- To Add or Drop a course, acquire the Add/Drop form.
- Complete and submit the Add/Drop form to your academic advisor via email or fax (203) 576-4537.
- For Add/Drop deadlines and scheduled school closings refer to the IDEAL Academic Calendar.
Course Descriptions, Pre-requisites and Course Codes
Please review the descriptions of each course. Some courses have pre-requisite courses that must be completed prior to enrolling in the course. On the course schedule, an asterisk (*) preceding a course indicates that a pre-requisite course is required. The course codes for each course should guide you as to how the course fulfills the requirements for your particular degree plan. Please use your degree plan and the course codes when selecting courses.
Bridgeport Classroom Key
On the course schedule, the following designations refer to the classroom buildings on the Bridgeport Campus followed by a number that refers to the actual classroom.
CARH = Carlson Hall
DANA = Charles Dana Hall
ENDH = E.N.D. Hall
MAN = Mandeville Hall
WAHL G158 = IDEAL officeETB = Engineering - Technology Building
View a Bridgeport campus map
Get directions to all IDEAL campus locations