IDEAL Degree Programs
At University of Bridgeport’s IDEAL Program, we believe in opening doors and building futures. We help you build upon your current education, work experience and life accomplishments to complete your undergraduate degree.
IDEAL’s continuing education program gives adults the opportunity to complete an associate’s or bachelor’s degree and is designed to fit into your busy life with flexible evening, weekend and online courses.
IDEAL continuing education courses are designed to help you develop and demonstrate skills and abilities in four major areas; communications, problem solving; interpersonal relations; and critical thinking.
Accomplished instructors with real work experience, meaningful coursework and a dedicated staff make the IDEAL Program a place where professional and academic goals can become reality.
Accredited by the New England Association for Schools and Colleges, University of Bridgeport’s IDEAL Program lets you achieve your educational aspirations.
Students may complete the following UB degrees through IDEAL Continuing Education Programs:
- General Studies (B.S.) – Social Science
- Professional Studies (B.S.) – Healthcare Administration
- Professional Studies (B.S.) – Human Resource Administration
- Professional Studies (B.S.) – Organizational Leadership & Change
- General Studies (A.A.)
- General Studies (B.S.)
- Human Services (B.S.)
- Human Services & Psychology (B.S.) – Double Major
- Professional Studies (B.S.)
- Psychology (B.S.)