Continue Your Postgraduate Education Online
Differentiate your practice by developing a specialty in exercise and nutrition.
UB is proud to offer this new, online, postgraduate course in Nutrition and Exercise. Led by Dr. Diane Hayden, this course is designed to empower healthcare professionals to create integrated nutrition and physical activity plans to optimize client results.
Students will explore concepts relating to how the body uses the macronutrients and micronutrients to fuel energy systems. Nutritional recommendations for the physically active person and for intense training and competition will be discussed. The course will also examine popular performance enhancing and ergogenic aids and fundamentals of energy balance, exercise and weight control.
Course material will be presented using lecture-based, interactive discussion, “hands-on” practical experience, web resources, and videos. For more information, learn how online learning works at UB.
- Our programs are interactive, not webinars
- Fosters deeper learning through interactive discussion with professors and classmates
- CE credits available (contact post graduate education for more information)
- $899.00 (Early Bird Registration), if registered by April 15
- $925.00, if registered by April 25
- $950.00, if registered by May 10 (deadline)
Course runs from May 16, 2016 to June 24, 2016.