Become a Chiropractic Orthopedist and Neuromusculoskeletal Specialist
This post-doctoral program is designed specifically for practicing chiropractors interested in becoming neuromusculoskeletal medicine specialists. A combination of onsite seminars, online learning, and experiential training will cover a range of topics, including:
- Neurosciences for the Chiropractic Clinician
- Evidence-based Chiropractic Medicine
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
- Orthopedic Evaluation and Management
- Neurological Evaluation and Management
- Pain Evaluation and Management
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Understanding Primary Care Medicine for the Chiropractic Physician
- Integrative Medicine
- Patient-Centered Care
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Community Health Care
The advanced clinical training will prepare you to become a neuromusculoskeletal specialist, and give you the skills necessary to evaluate and manage the care of patients with acute and chronic pain.
Qualify to Apply for Board Certification
Upon completion of this three-year course of study, you will be qualified to apply for board certification through the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists. With this, you will have the credentials to become a member of an integrated health care team within a Federally Qualified Health Center or a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
For more information, request information online, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.576.4880.