Select an Application
Domestic Undergraduate Application (Freshmen & Transfer)
Application for domestic undergraduate students.
1. Submit Application with Supporting Documents
First year applicants should submit the following (transfer applicants, please visit Transferring to UB):
1. An Application for Admission
2. An Official High School Transcript
3. SAT or ACT Scores
4. Two Letters of Recommendation (For Dental Hygiene applicants, preferably one from a Math or Science teacher. For Dental Hygiene applicants the letters are required. For all other students they are encouraged, but not required.)
5. Personal Statement (For Dental Hygiene applicants the personal statement is required. For all other students they are encouraged, but not required.)
6. FAFSA (if you are applying for financial aid)
7. $25.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee
Complete your application before February 15 of your senior year, and receive priority consideration for financial aid.
2. Apply for Financial Aid
To apply for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid after January 1 of your senior year.
3. Review Your Financial Aid Package
Once you have received your financial aid package, which is sent in the first week of March, you will need to review it with your family. Contact our office with any questions about your package.
4. Make Your Deposit
Complete your “Confirmation of Undergraduate Admissions Acceptance” form that came in your acceptance packet and mail to the Admissions Office with your $200 tuition deposit. (The deadline for submission of this form is May 1.) Submit your deposit on or before Accepted Student’s Day, April 16, and receive a free gift! You may also pay your deposit electronically.
5. Register for Classes
Find a registration date that is right for you. UB offers three separate registration sessions. The first two of these dates are New Student Orientation, which are scheduled in June and July. The third session coincides with “Move-in day” in August. For specific dates please visit the UB Event Calendar.
We welcome you to join us on campus for Accepted Students’ Day to take the opportunity to experience what it’s like to be a UB student.
- Continental breakfast reception
- Student clubs and organizations fair
- Classroom “test drive”
- Lunch with students and faculty
- Financial Aid Assistance
This event is a wonderful opportunity to become acquainted with UB’s campus, students, faculty and staff. We hope you will join us!
Activities will include:
- Continental Breakfast Reception
- Admissions Presentation
- Campus Tour
- Faculty “Meet and Greet”
- Chat with current UB students
- Residence Hall Tour
- Financial Aid Presentation
Please join us for an afternoon celebrating the accomplishments of Gary van Deursen ’69, owner of Van Deursen LLC. Hosted by Art Landi ’74, ID & UB Trustee, the reception will also include a viewing of the 2017 Senior Design Exhibition, featuring new design work from graduating SASD students.
Enjoy complimentary beer, wine, and hors d’oeuvres while you mingle with old friends and make new ones. Tour our studios, shops, and computer labs. Help us make this a night to remember by spreading the word to your classmates and friends!
Admission is free for you and a guest over the age of 21. Please RSVP to Martine Sixto at 203-576-4034 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a transfer student? Come to our open house especially for you!
This event will include an admissions presentation, fee-waived application workshop, on-the-spot transfer credit evaluation, faculty meet-and-greet, and campus tour.