International Business Program Details
The Bachelor of Science in International Business prepares students for assuming a managerial position in any American or foreign multinational firm, developing one’s own business abroad, and working for international governments and agencies.
Since this major attracts many students from abroad, it provides students with an opportunity to develop multicultural sensitivity and international contacts. The Bachelor’s Degree in International Business is recommended for those students who expect to travel abroad or live in foreign environments. Students in this major are required to achieve proficiency in at least one foreign language before completion of the degree.
- Understand the economic, cultural, legal and political issues associated with international business
- Acquire the broad discipline knowledge that are basic to international business enterprises
- Develop cultural sensitivity and effective communication skills that enable them to communicate with others from diverse backgrounds
- Acquire the skills necessary to pursue entry level positions in an American or foreign multinational firm, develop one’s own business abroad, or work for international governments or agencies
Assistant Dean and Undergraduate Program Director
Ernest C. Trefz School of Business
University of Bridgeport
230 Park Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Office: Mandeville 22
office ph: 203-576-4687
Professor Congsheng Wu
Mandeville Hall, Room: 204
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
The Executive Speaker Series at the Ernest C. Trefz School of Business presents:
Ted Yang, Serial Entrepreneur and Investor
“Things an Engineer Learned about Entrepreneurship”
5:30 – 6:00 p.m. – Refreshments
6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Presentation
7:00 – 7:30 p.m. – Q&A, Networking
This free event is open to all UB students, faculty, staff, and the public. Seating is limited. RSVP to Eileen Zoppi at email@example.com or 203-576-4384.
Students interested in graduate programs at the University of Bridgeport are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
The graduate programs represented will include those in:
- Design Management
- Public and International Affairs