Business Administration (M.B.A.) Degree
Become a leader in the next generation of business with a Master of Business Administration degree in General Business from the University of Bridgeport. At UB’s Ernest C. Trefz School of Business, theory and practice come together for student success as we blend academic scholarship with practical solutions in a dynamic and challenging environment. Our programs integrate timeless lessons with contemporary issues and are delivered using both traditional and technology-based methods by faculty who are both academics and practitioners.
With nine concentrations to choose from, your M.B.A. will truly enable you to meet your personal and professional development goals. Whether you take classes on weekdays, evenings, weekends, or online, we’ve got a program that will provide you with the knowledge to build a successful career, and the practical skills to immediately enter the workforce.
At University of Bridgeport’s Trefz School of Business, you will:
- Receive individual attention
- Engage in highly interactive classroom discussions with international students and faculty
- Learn relevant quantitative methods and professional interpersonal skills in technology enabled classrooms
- Be taught by renowned scholars and highly successful practitioners
- Compete against world-class universities in team competitions
- Collaborate in multidisciplinary classes with other UB schools
- Enjoy close proximity to New York/Connecticut/New Jersey multinational corporations and entrepreneurs
We encourage you to learn more about UB’s Trefz School of Business and our MBA program.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
Necessary Voices presents poet Bessy Reyna and her lecture titled “Border Crossings: A Day in the Life of Latino Immigrant Poets.”
Necessary Voices is the University of Bridgeport’s dynamic Arts and Ideas Lecture Series, designed to spark University-wide discussion about writing, the humanities, and the arts.
The event is free and open to the public.
Conferral of Degrees for the Division of Health Sciences’ graduate candidates from the Acupuncture Institute, Fones School of Dental Hygiene, Human Nutrition Institute, Institute, College of Chiropractic and College of Naturopathic Medicine Degrees will take place on Sunday, May 8, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. in the Arnold Bernhard Arts and Humanities Center, André and Clara Mertens Theater, 84 Iranistan Avenue, Bridgeport, CT.