Business Administration (M.B.A.) Degree
Become a leader in the next generation of business with a Master of Business Administration degree in General Business from the University of Bridgeport. At UB’s Ernest C. Trefz School of Business, theory and practice come together for student success as we blend academic scholarship with practical solutions in a dynamic and challenging environment. Our programs integrate timeless lessons with contemporary issues and are delivered using both traditional and technology-based methods by faculty who are both academics and practitioners.
With nine concentrations to choose from, your M.B.A. will truly enable you to meet your personal and professional development goals. Whether you take classes on weekdays, evenings, weekends, or online, we’ve got a program that will provide you with the knowledge to build a successful career, and the practical skills to immediately enter the workforce.
At University of Bridgeport’s Trefz School of Business, you will:
- Receive individual attention
- Engage in highly interactive classroom discussions with international students and faculty
- Learn relevant quantitative methods and professional interpersonal skills in technology enabled classrooms
- Be taught by renowned scholars and highly successful practitioners
- Compete against world-class universities in team competitions
- Collaborate in multidisciplinary classes with other UB schools
- Enjoy close proximity to New York/Connecticut/New Jersey multinational corporations and entrepreneurs
We encourage you to learn more about UB’s Trefz School of Business and our MBA program.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
The University of Bridgeport will be celebrating its 106th Commencement Ceremony in May. Conferral of Degrees for the undergraduate and graduate candidates from the School of Arts and Sciences, Ernest C. Trefz School of Business, School of Education, School of Engineering, Shintaro Akatsu School of Design, College of Public and International Affairs, Physicians Assistant Institute and undergraduates in the Fones School of Dental Hygiene Degrees will take place on Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. in the Webster Bank Arena at Harbor Yard, 600 Main Street, Bridgeport, CT.
This venue will enable everyone to graduate together with family and friends present (rain or shine) and allow for wonderful photo opportunities (thanks to the tiered seating).
During the event, admitted students will be able to:
• Connect with faculty and current graduate students
• Meet other accepted graduate students
• Finalize their enrollment at the University of Bridgeport
To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-576-4552.