Students interested in UB’s undergraduate Dental Hygiene programs are welcome to join us at our Waterbury location for information regarding the application process and program details.
To register, click on the date that works best for you:
Financial Aid Workshop!
Join the Student Financial Services and the Office of Admissions for our FAFSA Workshop that aims to guide new undergraduate students through the entire FAFSA process.
Make sure to bring both your own and your parents’ 2015 tax information.
(You may estimate your FAFSA if you have not yet completed your 2015 tax returns. However, your FAFSA will need to be updated once your tax returns are complete.)
The Innovators Series at UB presents “Social Enterprise – doing well while doing good.” Learn how reSET is advancing the social enterprise sector and meet the companies that are making Connecticut the social enterprise state.
James Woulfe, Director of Advocacy & External Affairs, reSET Co. (Social Enterprise Trust)
- Spencer Curry, CEO, Fresh Farm Aquaponics
- Tim Gifford, Founder & CTO, Movia Robotics
- Denisha Kuhlor, CEO, Plucked Admissions
- 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. – Wine and Cheese
6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Program and Q&A
7:00 – 7:30 p.m. – Networking
Free to attend. RSVP to email@example.com or (203) 576-4151.
The University of Bridgeport will be participating in Discover Chiropractic’s Doctor of Chiropractic Virtual Fair!
Conveniently interact with representatives from UB to:
- Speak with Admissions Reps and Faculty during live chat sessions
- Gain answers about pursuing a Doctor of Chiropractic degree
- Learn more about programs and career options
Event held by ACC Chiropractic Colleges Nationwide.
Come learn about UB’s RN to BSN Hybrid Completion Program:
- Meet our esteemed School of Nursing faculty
- Bring your transcripts and receive transfer credit & program planning advisement
- Tour our new state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Center
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
Afternoon Information Sessions:
Necessary Voices presents poet Bessy Reyna and her lecture titled “Border Crossings: A Day in the Life of Latino Immigrant Poets.”
Necessary Voices is the University of Bridgeport’s dynamic Arts and Ideas Lecture Series, designed to spark University-wide discussion about writing, the humanities, and the arts.
The event is free and open to the public.
- Feb. 27, 1 – 7 p.m.
- Feb. 28, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Chronic Pain and Neuromusculoskeletal Conditions
- Statin Myopathy: A common cause of chronic pain
- Differential Diagnosis: Plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinopathy
- SLAP lesion and Baseball Pitchers
James J. Lehman, DC, FACO
- Evans RC, Illustrated Orthopedic Physical Assessment, United States: Mosby, Third Edition, 2008
- Hoppenfeld S, Orthopaedic Neurology: A Diagnostic Guide to Neurologic Levels. United States, Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins
Travel & Lodging
Information through the FCPA.
Come gain an insider’s perspective of the University of Bridgeport’s College of Naturopathic Medicine!
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation, tour, class observation, and lunch with faculty members and current students.
To register, click the date that works best for you:
Become acquainted with UB’s campus, students, faculty, and staff!
Activities will include:
- Continental Breakfast Reception
- Admissions Presentation
- Campus Tour
- Faculty “Meet and Greet”
- Chat with current UB students
- Residence Hall Tour
- Financial Aid Presentation
We hope you will join us!