We offer different types of campus visit experiences.
- Open Houses are available a few times each semester.
- Campus Tours are offered Monday through Friday and on select Saturdays. Take a tour of campus with a student ambassador, then meet with an admissions officer to learn about academic programs, the admissions process, and financial aid.
- Twilight Tours are offered in the early evening during the summer months as a convenient way for you to view our campus during the week. Led by a student ambassador, you will get an exclusive peek into academic and student life at UB. Visit classrooms, student support offices, and more!
- Information Sessions are offered on select days for certain academic programs.
- Online Webinars are available for certain academic programs throughout the year.
- Transfer Days are for students interested in transferring to UB from another college/university, or who attended a university previously. Receive an on-the-spot application workshop and transfer credit evaluation.
In addition, we encourage applicants and their families to meet with a member of the Admissions staff and their respective Academic Department to discuss academic and career goals, as well as admissions and financial aid concerns.
If you are a contact at a high school and would like to schedule a group visit to the University of Bridgeport, complete the group tour request form. As part of your visit to UB, the group of students will receive an information session followed by a campus tour. We look forward to hosting you and your students on campus!