The Academic Advising Center (AAC) is home to undergraduate students who are undecided on a major, transitioning between majors, or in a pre-major at the University of Bridgeport.
Students in pre-majors will be assigned to a faculty advisor in their program of study. The professional academic advisors in the AAC will serve as a liaison between the student and faculty advisor or faculty in their program. The AAC will also provide supplemental advising to any undergraduate student at UB.
The AAC helps you:
- Select courses to fill major requirements
- Determine which majors could help meet your personal and professional goals
- Develop strategies for academic success
- Connect with campus resources
- Foster involvement in extracurricular experiences
Scheduling an Appointment
We encourage you to schedule individual appointments with Academic Advising Center academic advisors. This allows you to receive email reminders and view your appointments online and will send the advisor an email confirming your appointment. If you have trouble scheduling an appointment, please call the Academic Advising Center to schedule an appointment at 203-576-6632.
To schedule a meeting:
- Visit Schedule an Appointment
- Select the Service you want
- Select the Advisor you wish to meet with
- Select the time you wish to meet an advisor
The AAC offers walk-in advising Monday through Friday. A walk-in appointment means that you meet with an advisor on a first come, first serve basis. Wait times vary throughout the year.