Join us October 5-7, 2018 for Homecoming Weekend – UB’s annual gathering of alumni, students, families, faculty, staff, and friends! Tickets are $25 for Saturday, $10 for Sunday, and free for UB faculty/staff, current UB students, and kids under 13.
Saturday registration includes a free tee-shirt, continental breakfast, picnic lunch, two free drink tickets, and entry into most events. Sunday registration includes a free tee-shirt, buffet breakfast, and entry into events.
Visit homecoming.bridgeport.edu for more information, including a discounted room rate at the Bridgeport Holiday Inn, and to register for the weekend. Come to campus and celebrate your Purple Knight Pride during the #GreatestHomecomingonEarth!
1st Annual A.C. Fones Symposium
Saturday, October 6
Charles Dana Hall
9:00am-10:00am – Registration & Continental Breakfast
10:00am-12:00pm – CE course on “Dental Therapy for Access to Care” by Dr. Frank Catalanotto
12:00pm-2:00pm – Alumni & Family Picnic Lunch
$100 Dental Professionals (non-alumni), $75 UB Alumni – click here to register
Students interested in the School of Education, specifically initial teacher certification, are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
Initial teacher certification track options at UB include the following:
- Elementary Education
- Music Education
- The Secondary Education subject areas of:
- History/Social Studies
- Science (General, Earth & Space, Biology, Chemistry, or Physics)
Learn how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience.
Activities will include:
- Application Workshop – Obtain a fee-waived application and admissions and merit scholarship decisions*
- On-the-spot Transfer Credit Evaluations – See how UB can maximize your transfer credits
- Campus Tours – If you haven’t toured our beautiful seaside campus, now is your chance!
What to bring:
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- Proof of high school graduation
*Students interested in the following programs are not eligible for on-the-spot admissions decisions: Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science.
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday September 04, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 02, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday, November 06, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 04, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 05, 2019 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM