Are you LinkedIn? Come learn how to sign up for and create your profile. This is where you can market yourself and do a lot of networking which will help with jobs and internships.
Learn how to be successful in your next interview. Career Development staff members will go over practice questions, preparation tips, and interview etiquette.
Having a professional photo on your LinkedIn is extremely important. All students and staff are welcome to stop by our photoshoot and have a FREE professional headshot taken.
Students interested in UB’s graduate programs in the health sciences are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details. Programs represented include: Acupuncture, Chinese Herbology, Chiropractic, Dental Hygiene, Doctor of Health Sciences, Naturopathic Medicine, Nutrition, Physician Assistant, and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Students will also be able to meet with current students and faculty and tour the facilities.
To register click the link below:
Learn how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience.
Activities will include:
- Application Workshop – Obtain a fee-waived application and admissions and merit scholarship decisions*
- On-the-spot Transfer Credit Evaluations – See how UB can maximize your transfer credits
- Campus Tours – If you haven’t toured our beautiful seaside campus, now is your chance!
What to bring:
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- Proof of high school graduation
*Students interested in the following programs are not eligible for on-the-spot admissions decisions: Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science.
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday September 04, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 02, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday, November 06, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 04, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 05, 2019 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM