Explore different options for Graduate Schools, bring your resume and dress to impress! Over 20 Schools will be here ready to talk to you!
Students interested in UB’s graduate programs in the health sciences are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details. Programs represented include: Acupuncture, Chinese Herbology, Chiropractic, Dental Hygiene, Doctor of Health Sciences, Naturopathic Medicine, Nutrition, Physician Assistant, and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Students will also be able to meet with current students and faculty and tour the facilities.
To register click the link below:
Learn how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience.
Activities will include:
- Application Workshop – Obtain a fee-waived application and admissions and merit scholarship decisions*
- On-the-spot Transfer Credit Evaluations – See how UB can maximize your transfer credits
- Campus Tours – If you haven’t toured our beautiful seaside campus, now is your chance!
What to bring:
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- Proof of high school graduation
*Students interested in the following programs are not eligible for on-the-spot admissions decisions: Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science.
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday September 04, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 02, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday, November 06, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 04, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 05, 2019 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Our Fall Open House is a wonderful opportunity to become acquainted with UB’s campus, students, faculty, and staff. The event will take place on Sunday, November 11th from 10:00 am–1:00 pm at the Arnold Bernhard Center (ABC), 84 Iranistan Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06604.
Activities will include:
• Continental Breakfast Reception
• Admissions Presentation
• Campus Tour
• Faculty “Meet and Greet”
• Chat with current UB students
• Residence Hall Tour
• Financial Aid Presentation
Join us on campus for an inside look into our Acupuncture Institute!
Programs represented will include: M.S. Acupuncture, M.S. Traditional Chinese Medicine, M.S. Chinese Herbology, and Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation about the Acupuncture Institute programs and admissions process. There will be a tour of the on-campus Acupuncture Clinic and the opportunity for you to stay and observe a class!