At Registration and Advising, new students meet with faculty from their major to register for classes. Your advisor will also review the Core Curriculum and answer questions.
Learn how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience.
Activities will include:
- Application Workshop – Obtain a fee-waived application and admissions and merit scholarship decisions*
- On-the-spot Transfer Credit Evaluations – See how UB can maximize your transfer credits
- Campus Tours – If you haven’t toured our beautiful seaside campus, now is your chance!
What to bring:
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- Proof of high school graduation
*Students interested in the following programs are not eligible for on-the-spot admissions decisions: Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science.
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday September 04, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 02, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday, November 06, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 04, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 05, 2019 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Join the Career Development team to learn how to sign up for job shadowing opportunities that could lead to internships and careers. Open to all Undergraduate Students.
Join us on campus for an inside look into our Physician Assistant (PA) program!
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation about the PA program and admissions process. There will be a Q&A session at the end.
Students interested in graduate programs at the University of Bridgeport are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details. The graduate programs represented include Business, Engineering, Education, Design Management, Counseling, and the College of Public and International Affairs.
To register click the link below: