Join us for a Virtual Undergraduate Open House! Meet faculty, current students, and staff to learn more about:
- Academic program offerings
- Merit scholarships & financial aid
- Academic support services
- Student Life, clubs, and organizations
- Applying to UB
Please note: Login information for the virtual event will be sent April 25, 2021.
We can't wait to "meet" you!
- 10:00 AM - Welcome and Message from our Dean of Students, Craig Lennon
- We are so excited for your interest in the University of Bridgeport! Come learn about UB’s plan for Fall 2021, orientation, and the support we provide our students.
- 10:15 AM - Classroom Test Drive
- Sit in on a virtual “classroom test drive” for your prospective academic major.
- 11:00 AM - Ask Me Anything Panel
- During this Q & A session, you will hear from representatives in the leadership office, Center for Student Involvement, Residential Life, and from our current student leaders. Come get out of your comfort zone and ask anything you would like to know.
- 11:30 AM - #GetKnighted Photo Challenge
- Take part in our photo challenge to win some UB swag!
- 11:45 AM - #GetKnighted Sessions
- Use this time to explore the rest of our Open House event page.
- Submit your application
- Admitted? Submit your deposit
- Learn about your housing and dining options
- Schedule your classes with an academic advisor
- Speak to a Financial Aid Specialist
- Connect with an Admissions Officer
- Connect with a current Student Ambassador
- Schedule an in-person campus visit