84 Iranistan Ave
Bridgeport, CT 06604
The Innovators Series at UB presents “Changing Paradigms in the US Healthcare System: Opportunities and Landmines. Emerging business opportunities and treatment models in healthcare based on a new landscape.”
Free to attend, but kindly RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-576-4151.
- 5:30-6:00pm – Wine and Cheese
- 6:00-7:00pm – Program and Q&A
- 7:00-7:30pm – Networking
- David M. Brady, ND, DC, CCN, DACBN
Vice President for Health Sciences
Director, Human Nutrition Institute
Associate Professor of Clinical Sciences
University of Bridgeport
- James Lehman, DC, FACO, Director, Community Health Clinical Education Associate Professor of Clinical Sciences University of Bridgeport
- Steven Fisher, MD, Internal Medicine Physician, Founder-Fairfield County Medical Group
- Peter D’Adamo, ND, Director and Founder, Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine, Distinguished Professor of Clinical Sciences University of Bridgeport
- Anthony Genna, Vice President for Sales and Marketing Designs for Health, Inc.
Presented by the University of Bridgeport in partnership with WSHU Public Radio Group and Fairfield County Business Journal.