About the Program
Job Shadow Experience Week gives University of Bridgeport undergraduate students the opportunity to shadow an alumni working in a field related to their desired career path for a day. During the shadow day, the student will gain insight on what a day in the life of a full-time professional is like and learn valuable lessons on industry trends. Each participating alumni will be given an assigned shadow day and student, based on availability and interest.
- Make a positive impact on the current student body.
- Re-connect with the University of Bridgeport.
- Contribute to the learning experiences of students.
Responsibilities as a Participating Alumnus:
- Host a student for a full or half day during the week of October 23rd.
- Expose students to your work environment.
- Speak to your student about your personal career path and industry/company trends.
- Allow students to observe functions and duties of your position, and office policies and procedures.
2018 Program Timeline:
Aug. 22: Alumni Commitment Forms due
Oct. 11: Job Shadow Assignments announced
Week of Oct. 22: Professional Job Shadow Experience Week
For more information on Job Shadow Experience Week Program, please contact Rachael Cuttitta at email@example.com or 203-576-4305