- If you are a current UB student, you do not need to submit a new application, simply select the course you want to take after reviewing the WebAdvisor list, complete the Winter Intersession Registration Form, obtain registration approval from your advisor, and submit your request to the Registrar’s Office. (Please note: be sure you have completed any required pre-requisite(s) for the course in which you wish to enroll.)
- If you are a visiting student, complete the Winter Intersession Application. Upon submission, you will be contacted by an academic advisor who will ensure your registration is processed and will share instructions for setting up your UBNet ID.
- The tuition for Undergraduate students is $525 per credit. There is also a non-refundable registration fee of $115.
- The tuition for Graduate students is $650 per credit. There is also a non-refundable registration fee of $115.
- If you wish to make a payment by credit card, you may pay via WebAdvisor or call the Cashier’s Office at 203-576-4568.
- If you wish to pay by check, make your check payable to the University of Bridgeport and mail to: University of Bridgeport ATTN: Cashier, 126 Park Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06604.
- If you wish to make your payment in person by cash, check, money order, or credit/debit, please visit the Student Financial Services Office located on the Garden Level of Wahlstrom Library at 126 Park Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06604. Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For current UB students, financial aid may be available in some cases. Contact the Student Financial Services Office for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-576-4568. For Visiting Students, Winter Intersession courses are considered part-time and are not eligible for financial aid.
If you drop your course by 5:00pm the day after the first day of class, you will be issued a 100% tuition refund. After that, you may still drop a course until end of day on December 20, 2018 without receiving a “W” grade, but you will not be issued a refund. You may withdraw from a course until December 27, 2018, but no refund will be issued and a “W” grade will be issued for the course. All registration fees are non-refundable.
Some students may receive special permission to take more than 3 credits. Please see your advisor if you wish to take more than one Winter Intersession course.
Every institution is different. Before registering at UB, check with your current institution to see if the course will transfer.
No. The course listing is final for this year’s Winter Intersession as of November 6, 2017.
Yes, the University reserves the right to cancel a course if the course is under-enrolled. Should this occur, all tuition and fees for the course will be refunded.
No. As an international student, if you are not a current UB student, you may not begin your studies at UB during Winter Intersession. You must begin as a full-time student during either the Fall or Spring semester. For international students that are current UB students, you may take a Winter Intersession course. Complete the Winter Intersession Registration Form and have it signed by your advisor.