Select your degree of interest from the list below to view a PDF of program prerequisites, required materials and deadline information. Supplemental items, if applicable, are listed under each program.
If you are an international applicant, please go to the international admissions site for your program requirements.
College of Public and International Affairs
- Criminal Justice and Human Security, M.A.
- East Asian and Pacific Rim Studies, M.A.
- Global Development and Peace, M.A.
- Global Media and Communication Studies, M.A.
School of Arts and Sciences
School of Business
- Analytics and Systems, M.S.
- Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Business Administration, M.B.A. (online)
- Finance, M.S.
School of Education
- Elementary Education, M.S. and 6th Year
- Secondary Education, M.S. and 6th Year
- Remedial Reading and Language Arts, 6th Year
- Educational Administration and Supervision, 6th Year
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D.
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D. (online)
- Music Certification
- Education, MS (non-certification)
School of Engineering
Shintaro Akatsu School of Design
Students interested in UB’s graduate programs in the health sciences are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details. Programs represented include: Acupuncture, Chinese Herbology, Chiropractic, Dental Hygiene, Doctor of Health Sciences, Naturopathic Medicine, Nutrition, Physician Assistant, and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Students will also be able to meet with current students and faculty and tour the facilities.
To register click the link below:
Join us on campus for an inside look into our Acupuncture Institute!
Programs represented will include: M.S. Acupuncture, M.S. Traditional Chinese Medicine, M.S. Chinese Herbology, and Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation about the Acupuncture Institute programs and admissions process. There will be a tour of the on-campus Acupuncture Clinic and the opportunity for you to stay and observe a class!