About the Online B.S. in Business Administration
Designed specifically for adult learners, our flexible career-oriented online degree program prepares you for the workforce by focusing on the skills employers demand including critical thinking, problem-solving, leadership, communications and management.
The Business Administration B.S. is an online-accelerated program that provides a broad application of business knowledge while allowing the student to fulfill both their personal and professional goals. The program is structured so that students can study a variety of topics including accounting, finance, project management, leadership, marketing, sales, and human resource management.
Benefits of University of Bridgeport's Business Administration Degree:
- Courses taught by faculty with significant business and industry experience
- Practical technical skills development necessary to success in business
- Maximum flexibility to fulfill a student's personal and professional goals
- A 7-week accelerated semester format
The BS in Business Administration concentration will prepare graduates to:
- Acquire general business knowledge and acumen
- Develop practical technical skills necessary for pursuing a career in business
- Learn how to effectively communicate with others
- Understand the role of business in the larger society