About the Online B.S. in Business Administration
Designed specifically for adult learners, our flexible career-oriented online degree program prepares you for the workforce by focusing on the skills employers demand including critical thinking, problem-solving, leadership, communications and management.
The Business Administration is an online-accelerated program that provides a broad application of business knowledge while allowing the student to fulfill both their personal and professional goals. The program is structured so that students can study a variety of topics including accounting, finance, project management, leadership, marketing, sales, and human resource management.
Benefits of University of Bridgeport's Business Administration Degree:
- Courses taught by faculty with significant business and industry experience
- Practical technical skills development necessary to success in business
- Maximum flexibility to fulfill a student's personal and professional goals
- A 7-week accelerated semester format
The BS in Business Administration concentration will prepare graduates to:
- Acquire general business knowledge and acumen
- Develop practical technical skills necessary for pursuing a career in business
- Learn how to effectively communicate with others
- Understand the role of business in the larger society
Degree Requirements Summary (120 credits)
Program Requirements (24 credits)
Includes courses in Fundamentals of Management and Leadership, Social Impact of Technology, Business Math, Analytical & Persuasive Writing, Critical Thinking & Writing, Business & Professional Communications, Public Communications, and Budgeting & Finance for Organizations.
University Core Curriculum (42 credits)
Includes courses in English, Fine Arts, Humanities, Liberal Arts, Math, Natural Sciences and Social Sciences.
General Electives (33 credits)
Select courses that expand your field of study and provide depth in a particular discipline. The General Electives allow for transferring a multi-disciplinary number of credits from other schools while providing opportunity to customize your learning experience.