The decision to complete your degree is an exciting, yet challenging one. An associate’s or bachelor’s degree develops and fine-tunes your business, management and communication skills, enhancing your performance in your chosen career field. Our programs are designed to provide you, the working adult, the opportunity to complete your associate’s or bachelor’s degree at an accelerated pace to meet your needs and lifestyle.

Yes, as part of the University of Bridgeport, the programs are accredited by the New England Association for Schools and Colleges (NEASC).

Call the Office of Admissions to set up an appointment with an Admissions Counselor: 203-576-4552. At this appointment the admissions counselor will outline the program, the degrees that are offered, and how the program can work best for you. It is helpful to bring unofficial or official transcripts from any post-secondary institutions you may have attended.

Online and hybrid courses are offered in seven-week terms. Hybrid course meet on campus once per week. Terms begin six times during the year. Course names, descriptions and prerequisites can be downloaded.

Yes. You can apply online for financial aid at: Our school code is: 001416. If you have any questions when applying you can contact: Federal Student Aid Information at (800) 433-3243.

Experiential learning credit may be available for those students who have met the outcomes of a course through career and life experiences. Experiential learning is assessed through the development of a portfolio which is evaluated by UB faculty members. Military service and competency exams are evaluated, too.

New students entering the an accelerated degree completion program can take up to three courses during the first semester. After the first semester, and maintaining a GPA of 3.0 or higher, you can take four courses per semester.

The number of credits that transfer into your degree plan determines the length of time needed to complete your selected degree. After official evaluation of your transcripts, you will receive a degree plan guiding you through your degree completion.

Yes, upon submission of an official transcript. Please review with your academic advisor if you plan to submit CLEP courses after you have matriculated.

Yes, there are several certificate programs that are offered independently and other certificate programs that are offered in conjunction with a bachelor’s degree.