The University of Bridgeport was the first accelerated degree program in Connecticut when it launched in 1988 as the Innovative Degree Excellence in Accelerated Learning program. We help students build upon their current education, work experience and life accomplishments to complete their educational goals. Our degree and certificate programs are designed to fit into a student’s busy life with flexible evening, weekend and online courses.
Accredited by the New England Association for Schools and Colleges, the University of Bridgeport lets you achieve your educational aspirations.
Why choose UB?
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- Online, Evening and Weekend Classes
- Small Classes to Foster Interaction and Peer-Group Learning
- Multiple Start Terms a Year
- Flexible Transfer Policy Awards Credit for Life/Work Experience
- Knowledgeable and Accessible Academic Advisors
- Responsive and Adaptive Faculty
- Great Adult Education Programs
- Finally Complete Your Degree
Some people can become discouraged after years have passed—feeling that it is too late for them to earn a degree. If you feel that way, we are here to prove to you that you can continue your education and you do have an opportunity still available to you.
Your future can take a turn for the better with the University of Bridgeport. We are accredited by the New England Association for Schools and Colleges and may be able to help you onto an accelerated track to achieve your educational aspirations.