- Diploma or associate degree earned at a state board of nursing-approved program with national nursing accreditation
- Current, unencumbered registered nurse license in the state of residence
- Minimum grade of “C” in all science and nursing courses in the basic nursing program
- Minimum grade of “C” in all general education and prerequisite courses
Overall cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Completed University of Bridgeport Application
- Please note if you had a different last name on any previous school records
- Proof of High School Graduation (Copy of Diploma or GED Transcript)
- Supplemental Application Form
- Official Transcripts from ALL Colleges/Universities Previously Attended
- We’re happy to request your transcripts and pay any associated transcript fees on your behalf! Simply complete a Transcript Release Form for each school.
The RN to BSN completion program curriculum has a total of 120 credits and is made up of three parts: basic nursing courses, general education requirements and upper level nursing courses.