- Current, unencumbered registered nurse license in your state of residence
- Cumulative G.P.A of 3.0 or higher
- Completed University of Bridgeport application
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- 2 letters of recommendation(only 1 letter required for current UB R.N. to B.S.N students)
- 300-500 word personal essay describing your career goals and interest in UB’s program
- Graduate students with a BSN transferring from another institution can apply for admission. The transfer of master’s level courses from another university will be individually reviewed for possible course credit but only if 30 graduate-level credits are completed here at the University of
Bridgeport and if equal content and level of coursework are confirmed for each course.