- Master’s degree and bachelor’s degree in computer science, or engineering or a related STEM field from an accredited university or recognized international institution
- Recommended cumulative undergraduate and graduate GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Application and application fee (non-refundable)
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letters must come directly from employers, professors, or professional associates. Your recommenders should comment on your work ethic, academic or professional experience in your field of choice, and how you would positively contribute to the School of Engineering.
- Personal statement
- In 250 – 500 words, describe your aptitude and motivation for graduate study in your area of specialization, including your preparation for this field of study, your academic plans or research interests in your chosen area of study, and your future career goals. Please be specific about why the Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering degree at the University of Bridgeport would be a good intellectual fit for you.
- GRE scores
- Minimum score of 150 in Verbal and a minimum score of 165 in Quantitative
Completed application and all supporting documents must be received by: