UB is home to the first tuition-paid internship program in the country and trains more Connecticut teachers than any other school in the state. UB works closely with 60+ school districts in Connecticut and Westchester, NY.
Tuition-Paid Internship – Option:
- Save over $23,000 in tuition
- Accelerated Program – Complete your master’s degree in ten months
- Take classes at least two to three nights a week
- UB’s School of Education arranges your internship placement
- Intern full-time in a cooperating school during the day for an entire calendar year
- Pay only for books and fees
* The 33 credits of master’s level coursework must be completed during the student’s 10-month internship. Tuition will not be paid for credits completed outside of this time-frame.
- Work closely with faculty and staff at your participating school
- Act as a substitute teacher
- Assist in school projects
- Mentor small groups of students