About the Online MS in Analytics & Systems
The University of Bridgeport's Online Analytics & Systems, MS degree, prepares graduates to help businesses make better data-driven business decisions. This STEM-designated program was designed by faculty who are industry professionals and experts in the field.
- 1 Year Accelerated Program
- 6 Start Terms a Year
- 7 Week Classes
- ACBSP Accredited
You will integrate the knowledge and skills gained throughout the Master of Science in Analytics & Systems program to enhance critical thinking and data mastery by:
- Demonstrating an understanding of concepts learned throughout this graduate program
- Describing the business drivers and critical success factors for effective analytics project and program delivery
- Using research, tools and techniques for complex analytical solutions that capture, consolidate and present information for meaningful insights
- Communicating complicated information at a professional level via comfort and confidence telling compelling stories using data
- Understanding how to manage all aspects of the data capture, delivery and analysis process
- Demonstrating initiative, discipline, and follow-through on assignments and projects
- Facilitating meaningful dialogue related to class topics
- Evaluating the advantages and disadvantages of analytics solution designs, tools and visualization options
- Analyzing trends within data and facilitating their application
- Applying the theories and techniques learned throughout this program with focus on economics, ethics, finance, marketing, project, sourcing and vendor management.
* The M.S. degree in Analytics and Systems does not have ASBSP accreditation.