About the Online MS in Analytics
The University of Bridgeport's online Analytics MS degree prepares graduates to help businesses make better data-driven business decisions. This STEM-designated program was designed by faculty who are industry professionals and experts in the field.
You will integrate the knowledge and skills gained throughout the Master of Science in Analytics program to enhance critical thinking and data mastery by:
- Demonstrating an understanding of concepts learned throughout this graduate program
- Describing the business drivers and critical success factors for effective analytics project and program delivery
- Using research, tools and techniques for complex analytical solutions that capture, consolidate and present information for meaningful insights
- Communicating complicated information at a professional level via comfort and confidence telling compelling stories using data
- Understanding how to manage all aspects of the data capture, delivery and analysis process
- Demonstrating initiative, discipline, and follow-through on assignments and projects
- Facilitating meaningful dialogue related to class topics
- Evaluating the advantages and disadvantages of analytics solution designs, tools and visualization options
- Analyzing trends within data and facilitating their application
- Applying the theories and techniques learned throughout this program with focus on economics, ethics, finance, marketing, project, sourcing and vendor management.
The MS degree in Analytics does not have ACBSP accreditation.
1 Year Accelerated Program
6 Start Dates
- STEM designated program
- Ability to complete the program in conjunction with our award-winning MBA program
- Close proximity to NYC, Stamford, and Greenwich allows for easy access to some of the world’s most powerful corporations, including 18 on the Fortune 500
- Supportive Center for Career Development to help you launch or elevate your career
- Access to expansive library resources and SMART technology-equipped classrooms