- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Application fee (non-refundable)
- Official transcripts from each institution attended, even if a degree was not earned
- Personal statement of 250 – 500 words, detailing why you are seeking this degree, how you expect to apply your degree to your professional career after graduation and why you seek to pursue your degree through the University of Bridgeport
- Completed application and all supporting documents must be received by:
- April 1 for the summer term
- June 15 for the fall term
- November 1 for the spring term
- Visit How to Apply to learn more about the process and how to contact your admissions counselor.
- Partial scholarships are awarded in each term for both on-campus and online students. You may request a scholarship application once accepted to the program.