The University of Bridgeport’s Chiropractic Clinic offers a conservative, drugless, non-surgical approach to healthcare. The Chiropractic Clinic is guided by the following principles:
- The body is an integrated unit
- The body has intrinsic self-regulating and healing mechanisms
- Structure and function are interrelated
- The neuromusculoskeletal system can affect the functioning of other body systems and in turn, be affected by these systems
Chiropractic care includes spinal adjustments, soft tissue therapy, physiotherapeutic modalities, exercise, rehabilitation, nutrition, and lifestyle counseling.
Chiropractic Clinic Hours of Operation
(Open to General Public)
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.