Become a leader in the next generation of business with a Master of Business Administration degree in General Business from the University of Bridgeport. At UB’s Ernest C. Trefz School of Business, theory and practice come together for student success as we blend academic scholarship with practical solutions in a dynamic and challenging environment. Our programs integrate timeless lessons with contemporary issues and are delivered using both traditional and technology-based methods by faculty who are both academics and practitioners.
With nine concentrations to choose from, your M.B.A. will truly enable you to meet your personal and professional development goals. Whether you take classes on weekdays, evenings, weekends, or online, we’ve got a program that will provide you with the knowledge to build a successful career, and the practical skills to immediately enter the workforce.
At University of Bridgeport’s Trefz School of Business, you will:
- Receive individual attention
- Engage in highly interactive classroom discussions with international students and faculty
- Learn relevant quantitative methods and professional interpersonal skills in technology enabled classrooms
- Be taught by renowned scholars and highly successful practitioners
- Compete against world-class universities in team competitions
- Collaborate in multidisciplinary classes with other UB schools
- Enjoy close proximity to New York/Connecticut/New Jersey multinational corporations and entrepreneurs
We encourage you to learn more about UB’s Trefz School of Business and our MBA program.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
Students interested in University of Bridgeport’s graduate programs in the School of Business are invited to an online webinar to learn more information.
The online information session will be held on Tuesday November 6, 2018 at 6:30 pm and will provide you with the opportunity to hear from Dr. Carrie Picardi about the importance of Human Resources Management in today’s business industry. The session will also feature information about the available program options and the application process, as well as provide an opportunity for questions.