COMPLETE YOUR DEGREE
Building Futures Since 1988
There are many factors and reasons that make achieving an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in the years directly following high school difficult for some people. These reasons can include finances, obligations to family, scheduling, and many others.
Fortunately, UB provides flexible and convenient options available for students who wish to finish their education.
What makes our program different?
Designed to meet the needs of adults ages 23 and older, we provide a unique opportunity to complete your associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a way that allows you to balance your educational pursuits with your commitments to family, work and community.
You can choose from various courses that fit your schedule and even participate in online accredited courses if you are not able to attend on-site classes.
Why choose UB?
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- Online, Evening and Weekend Classes
- Small Classes to Foster Interaction and Peer-Group Learning
- Multiple Start Terms a Year
- Flexible Transfer Policy Awards Credit for Life/Work Experience
- Knowledgeable and Accessible Academic Advisors
- Responsive and Adaptive Faculty
- Great Adult Education Programs
- Finally Complete Your Degree
Some people can become discouraged after years have passed—feeling that it is too late for them to earn a degree. If you feel that way, we are here to prove to you that you can continue your education and you do have an opportunity still available to you.
Your future can take a turn for the better with the University of Bridgeport. We are accredited by the New England Association for Schools and Colleges and may be able to help you onto an accelerated track to achieve your educational aspirations.
We offer degrees in:
- B.S. General Studies – Social Science
- B.S. Professional Studies – Business Administration
- B.S. Professional Studies – Healthcare Administration
- B.S. Professional Studies – Human Resource Administration
- B.S. Professional Studies – Organizational Leadership & Change