Highlight | Undergraduate Business Programs
Seven Reasons to Attend the UB School of Business
- Eligibility to participate in the School of Business co-op and internship programs to gain practical experience in the New York City metropolitan workplace.
- Looking for a genuinely international business degree? The University of Bridgeport Business School offers the most fully internationalized student body, faculty and curriculum in Connecticut. If you intend to prepare for the global marketplace, UB should be your first choice.
- Opportunity to earn an MBA in one additional year after completing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Nationally accredited by the ACBSP (Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs) which emphasizes a student-oriented objective – excellence in teaching.
- An opportunity for on-campus housing until graduation.
- Personal program planning prior to registration.
- A small university with a very student-friendly, easily accessible, world-class faculty. All courses are taught by faculty, not graduate assistants.
Prof. Tim Raynor
Assistant Dean for Student Services
Mandeville Hall, Room 22D