- 11 - UB students win Connecticut Space Grant Consortium Awards to work on NASA-related research and other work
- 28 - UB to host candlelight vigil on October 18 as part of Domestic-Violence Awareness Month
- 13 - More than 250 to be sworn in as U.S. citizens at naturalization ceremony at the University of Bridgeport on September 23
- 26 - News alert: UB orders students and staff to evacuate campus by Saturday: Buses to transport students to Sacred Heart University.
- 08 - Necessary Voices continues on November 10 with Dr. Stephen Healey and “The Meaning of Liberalism.”
- 08 - Dr. David Katz to address Physician Assistant Institute’s first class at UB Health Sciences Commencement on May 13
- 13 - Connecticut Commission on Culture and Tourism awards $200,000 to restore historic Cortright Hall at the University of Bridgeport
- 20 - University of Bridgeport “Inside the Media” lecture series begins September 28 with an insiders’ look at the communications industry.
- 15 - CENTRAL Computer and Cell Phone Forensics Lab becomes tenant at CTech IncUBator @ University of Bridgeport
- 15 - Continuing eight-year victory streak, UB teams win latest round of the Connecticut Stock Market Challenge
- 08 - Well-traveled University of Bridgeport sophomore named winner of the Kenneth Gray and Lancy Gray Memorial Scholarship
- 18 - Exhibitions of paintings by David George on view at UB Arnold Bernhard Center Gallery from October 28 through November 19
- 01 - UB hosts World AIDS Day conference for Greater Bridgeport-area health care agencies on Thursday, December 1
- 26 - Atlantic Wire editors, in search of “ideas that matter most,” select article by UB professor Steve Hess as one of its “Five Best”columns
- 21 - Which shopping app is best? University of Bridgeport b-school students help Sony Home Entertainment find the answer in special marketing study
- 20 - Eat for $35 a week? UB Community Service Director will judge Newark Mayor Cory Booker as he tries to stretch dollars into dinners
- 19 - “Syria: A Responsibility to Protect?” with UN and Middle East experts Robert Riggs and Dave Benjamin at the University of Bridgeport, November 27
- 16 - Top execs from Pez Candy and NewAlliance Bank elected to the University of Bridgeport Board of Trustees
- 09 - Bridgeport Mayor Bill Finch to declare Friday, October 12 University of Bridgeport Physician Assistant Institute Day
- 07 - UB to host walkathon in support of Center for Women and Families of Eastern Fairfield County on April 15; prizes awarded to top fundraisers
- 02 - UB dominates engineering and business competitions, outperforming teams from Yale, Trinity, UConn, among dozens of others.
- 25 - UB one of four universities awarded a NASA X-Hab Innovation Grant: Sen. Lieberman hails University’s latest partnership with NASA
- 07 - The Pride of Lions, award-winning documentary at the NY International Film Festival, to premiere at the University of Bridgeport on November 3
- 05 - SASD professor Emily Larned to unveil proposal to reopen Pleasure Beach as an eco-friendly art hotspot at Bridgeport Arts Fest on Saturday, July 7
- 17 - University of Bridgeport and American University of Antigua sign agreement for UB grads to earn medical degrees
- 26 - SASD students are spending the summer at international design exhibitions and getting professional experience by creating products for companies across the U.S.
- 12 - University of Bridgeport Acupuncture Institute clinic will offer free patient diagnoses in celebration of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day on October 22
- 13 - Get on the 'Net! UB and Connecticut Small Business Center partner with Google to help local businesses go online on Friday, March 24