Welcome Back Weekend 2014
Sunday, Oct 19, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
University of Bridgeport Campus
Come show your Purple Knight Pride!
Alumni, current students, families, faculty, staff and friends of UB are all invited to come back and join us for a range of academic, social, and athletic events throughout campus. See our full schedule of activities below, including links to each event for more information.
Saturday, October 18
- 8:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast at the Athletic Field
- 10:00 a.m. Opening Ceremony at the Athletic Field
- 10:30 a.m. Harvest Festival on the Ped Mall
- 11:00 a.m. Campus Tour, meeting at the clock
- 11:00 a.m. UB Women’s Gymnastics Presentation in Wheeler Rec Center
- 11:30 a.m. Campus Thunder Reunion
- 1:00 p.m. BSA Reunion
- 2:00 p.m. Campus Tour, meeting at the clock
- 3:00 p.m. Necessary Voices Lecture in Littlefield Theater
- 4:00 p.m. UB Music Alumni Recital in Littlefield Theater
- 4:00 p.m. School of Business Event
- 4:00 p.m. School of Engineering Panel & Networking
- 5:00 p.m. UB Downtown Pass
- 5:30 p.m. Alumni Happy Hour Reception
- 7:00 p.m. Evening Student Affairs Show featuring acapella group “Voice Play” in Merten’s Theater
Sunday, October 19
- 9:00 a.m. UB Alumni 5k/Fun Run at Seaside Park
- 11:00 a.m. School of Nursing Reunion Brunch
- 12:00 p.m. “Fall Ball” Tournament at Hubbell Gym
- 12:00 p.m. Food Truck Festival and Alumni Reception
Tickets include breakfast and lunch on Saturday and brunch on Sunday.
$15 for students & children under 18, $20 for parents & alumni
Special for Welcome Back Weekend! The Holiday Inn is offering a discounted group rate for anyone attending Welcome Back Weekend who wishes to stay overnight on Saturday, October 18. Simply follow this link, enter the dates, and the discount will be applied automatically. We look forward to your visit!