Counseling Services will provide an overview of their offerings to the students as well as discuss the services of the Office of Student Accessibility Services. .
Students will learn general citation tips (APA, MLA) and ways to avoid plagiarism.
Students interested in the School of Education are welcome to join us at our Stamford location for information regarding the application process and program details.
Those interested in initial teacher certification will benefit from joining this session!
To register, click on the date that works best for you:
Join us to learn more about how you can become part of UB’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program!
Tour our state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Lab and beautiful seaside campus, and meet our esteemed School of Nursing dean and faculty members!
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Friday, September 8, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, October 9, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, January 8, 2018, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
Afternoon Information Sessions:
Evening Information Sessions:
Health Services will provide an overview of the services they offer to students. Workshops will be around a topic related to health and wellness. Further details to come.
Three sessions are available. Each session rungs from 1:20 p.m. – 2:20 p.m.:
- Health Services 1, Tuesday, September 26
- Health Services 2, Wednesday, October 11
- Health Services 3, Wednesday, Nov 15