Students interested in UB’s undergraduate programs in Fones School of Dental Hygiene are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details, as well as a tour of our state-of-the-art clinic with our esteemed faculty and dynamic students.
Join us on campus for an inside look into our Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) program!
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation and campus tour. Bring your unofficial transcripts for a complementary prerequisite evaluation!
Register for the date that works best for you:
This session is especially useful for those interested in initial teacher certification.
Register for the day that work best for you:
|Thursday, March 1||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
|Thursday, March 15||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Thursday April 5||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Thursday, April 12||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
|Thursday April 26||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Wednesday, May 23||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
|Thursday, May 31||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Thursday, June 14||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
Learn how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience.
Activities will include:
- Application Workshop – Obtain a fee-waived application and admissions and merit scholarship decisions*
- On-the-spot Transfer Credit Evaluations – See how UB can maximize your transfer credits
- Campus Tours – If you haven’t toured our beautiful seaside campus, now is your chance!
What to bring:
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- Proof of high school graduation
*Students interested in the following programs are not eligible for on-the-spot admissions decisions: Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science.
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday April 17, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday, June, 19, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
We welcome you to join us on campus for Accepted Students’ Day to experience what it’s like to be a UB student. Accepted Students’ Day will take place on Saturday, March 24 from 10:00 am-2:00 pm at Wheeler Recreation Center which is located at 400 University Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06604.
- Continental breakfast reception
- Student clubs and organizations fair
- Classroom “test drive”
- Lunch with students and faculty
- Financial Aid Assistance
Register online or by calling 203-576-4552.