The Innovators Series at UB presents “Changing Paradigms in the US Healthcare System: Opportunities and Landmines. Emerging business opportunities and treatment models in healthcare based on a new landscape.”
Free to attend, but kindly RSVP to email@example.com or 203-576-4151.
- 5:30-6:00pm – Wine and Cheese
- 6:00-7:00pm – Program and Q&A
- 7:00-7:30pm – Networking
- David M. Brady, ND, DC, CCN, DACBN
Vice President for Health Sciences
Director, Human Nutrition Institute
Associate Professor of Clinical Sciences
University of Bridgeport
- James Lehman, DC, FACO, Director, Community Health Clinical Education Associate Professor of Clinical Sciences University of Bridgeport
- Steven Fisher, MD, Internal Medicine Physician, Founder-Fairfield County Medical Group
- Peter D’Adamo, ND, Director and Founder, Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine, Distinguished Professor of Clinical Sciences University of Bridgeport
- Anthony Genna, Vice President for Sales and Marketing Designs for Health, Inc.
Presented by the University of Bridgeport in partnership with WSHU Public Radio Group and Fairfield County Business Journal.
This event is a wonderful opportunity to become acquainted with UB’s campus, students, faculty and staff. We hope you will join us!
Activities will include:
- Continental Breakfast Reception
- Admissions Presentation
- Campus Tour
- Faculty “Meet and Greet”
- Chat with current UB students
- Residence Hall Tour
- Financial Aid Presentation
Monthly meeting of the University Senate. Senators and Presidential Appointees are invited to attend.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Chinese Herbology
- Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Students will have the opportunity to tour the UB Acupuncture Clinic, view a clinic demonstration, and speak with the Director of UBAI and Admissions. Topics covered will include the application process, scholarship opportunities, and how our program can work for you.
Register on the date that works best for you:
Students interested in the Master of Science in Physician Assistant are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
Register today! Click on the date below that work best for you: