The Ernest C. Trefz School of Business presents the Executive Speaker Series
Oni Chukwu, President and CEO of etouches
“Building Successful, World Class Technology Companies in Connecticut: A Triple Play at Triple Point”
- 5:30-6 p.m. – Refreshments
- 6-7 p.m. – Presentation
- 7-7:30 p.m. – Q&A, Networking
This free event is open to all UB students, faculty, staff, and the public. Seating is limited so please RSVP:
- Eileen Zoppi at email@example.com or (203) 576-4384
You’re invited to the Accelerated Degree Completion Program Information Session at our Waterbury Center!
Join us for an information session on UB’s Accelerated Degree Completion Program. Meet with an admissions counselor to learn more about our admissions process and the flexible learning schedule we offer!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Accelerated Degree Completion Program offers accelerated evening, weekend, and online courses for adults, age 23 or older, who are working to complete their undergraduate degree while managing work, family and life in general. Most courses are offered on a rolling basis; every five or eight weeks.
Students interested in graduate programs at the University of Bridgeport are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
The graduate programs represented will include those in:
- Design Management
- Public and International Affairs
To register, click on the date and time below that works best for you:
UB Chamber Singers, UB Percussion Group, and University Singers present an evening of Broadway melodies!
Join us for the presentation, “Exploring Opportunities in Dealing with Risks” by Dr. Jaap de Bie.
Questions? Contact Prof. Jeongkyu Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Innovators Series at UB presents “Changing Paradigms in the US Healthcare System: Opportunities and Landmines. Emerging business opportunities and treatment models in healthcare based on a new landscape.”
Free to attend, but kindly RSVP to email@example.com or 203-576-4151.
- 5:30-6:00pm – Wine and Cheese
- 6:00-7:00pm – Program and Q&A
- 7:00-7:30pm – Networking
- David M. Brady, ND, DC, CCN, DACBN
Vice President for Health Sciences
Director, Human Nutrition Institute
Associate Professor of Clinical Sciences
University of Bridgeport
- James Lehman, DC, FACO, Director, Community Health Clinical Education Associate Professor of Clinical Sciences University of Bridgeport
- Steven Fisher, MD, Internal Medicine Physician, Founder-Fairfield County Medical Group
- Peter D’Adamo, ND, Director and Founder, Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine, Distinguished Professor of Clinical Sciences University of Bridgeport
- Anthony Genna, Vice President for Sales and Marketing Designs for Health, Inc.
Presented by the University of Bridgeport in partnership with WSHU Public Radio Group and Fairfield County Business Journal.
This event is a wonderful opportunity to become acquainted with UB’s campus, students, faculty and staff. We hope you will join us!
Activities will include:
- Continental Breakfast Reception
- Admissions Presentation
- Campus Tour
- Faculty “Meet and Greet”
- Chat with current UB students
- Residence Hall Tour
- Financial Aid Presentation
Monthly meeting of the University Senate. Senators and Presidential Appointees are invited to attend.
Come celebrate your accomplishments and make a toast with your fellow classmates as you transition from student to alumni! Entertainment and food will be provided. This is a perfect time to celebrate and pick up your cap and gown from the bookstore!
Sponsored by: Alumni Relations, The UB Bookstore, Campus Activities and Civic Engagement and Career Development.