Open house for undergraduate transfer students. This event will include an admissions presentation, fee-waived application workshop, on-the-spot transfer credit evaluation, faculty meet-and-greet, and campus tour.
Students interested in the School of Education are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
This session is especially useful for those interested in initial teacher certification.
Register for the day that work best for you:
|Thursday, March 1||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
|Thursday, March 15||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Thursday April 5||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Thursday, April 12||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
|Thursday April 26||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Wednesday, May 23||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
|Thursday, May 31||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Thursday, June 14||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
Join us to learn more about how you can become part of UB’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program, tour our state-of-the-art Nursing Skills & Simulation Lab and beautiful seaside campus, and meet our esteemed School of Nursing dean and faculty members!
Learn how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience.
Activities will include:
- Application Workshop – Obtain a fee-waived application and admissions and merit scholarship decisions*
- On-the-spot Transfer Credit Evaluations – See how UB can maximize your transfer credits
- Campus Tours – If you haven’t toured our beautiful seaside campus, now is your chance!
What to bring:
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- Proof of high school graduation
*Students interested in the following programs are not eligible for on-the-spot admissions decisions: Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science.
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday April 17, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday, June, 19, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Students interested in learning more about the Doctor of Chiropractic program at University of Bridgeport are invited to visit campus for an information session and tour. The session will include details regarding the application process and program structure, as well as a Q&A session with the Dean. A tour of the chiropractic facilities will be included