Join us as each college/school meets with new undergraduate students. Locations vary as follows:
- Arts & Sciences – Mertens Theater
- Trefz School of Business – Mandeville, Room 104
- College of Public and International Affairs – Carlson, Room 252/253
- Engineering – Dana, Room 123
- Fones School of Dental Hygiene – Health Sciences, Room 404
- School of Nursing – Chiropractic College, Room 100
- SASD – ABC Art Gallery
The Executive Speaker Series at the Ernest C. Trefz School of Business presents:
Ted Yang, Serial Entrepreneur and Investor
“Things an Engineer Learned about Entrepreneurship”
5:30 – 6:00 p.m. – Refreshments
6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Presentation
7:00 – 7:30 p.m. – Q&A, Networking
This free event is open to all UB students, faculty, staff, and the public. Seating is limited. RSVP to Eileen Zoppi at email@example.com or 203-576-4384.
The Innovators Series at UB presents “Big Data, Analytics and Decision Support Opportunities and Challenges – Why, What and How?”
Free to attend, but kindly RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-576-4055.
- 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. – Wine and Cheese
6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Program and Q&A
7:00 – 7:30 p.m. – Networking
- Elif Kongar, Ph.D., Chair, Department of Technology Management, Professor of Technology Management and Mechanical Engineering, University of Bridgeport
- Rajesh Bhatia, Vice President, Product Development, Oracle Enterprise Performance Management and Business Analytics
- Ursuline Foley, Managing Director, Corporate Platform Officer, and Interim Chief Data Officer, Enterprise Enablement Strategy, XL Catlin
- John Ricci, Vice President, Information Technology and Corporate IT, Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc.
Presented by the University of Bridgeport in partnership with the Bridgeport Regional Business Council.
The Ernest C. Trefz School of Business is presenting an evening of inspiration and innovation in the Jacobson Lecture Hall (Mandeville 104). While free and open to all, please RSVP to email@example.com or 203-576-4384 if you would like to attend.
5:00-6:00pm Enjoy light refreshments as the SEC showcases its student-entrepreneurs as they present their original business ideas.
6:00-7:00pm Vincencia Adusei, ’02, ’05 (MBA), president of VASE Management, LLC, will speak about her career as an entrepreneur in the construction industry, followed by Q & A.
7:00-8:00pm SEC showcase continues with more student presentations.
President/CEO, Vase Construction
Vincencia delivers strategic leadership and tactical direction for VASE Management. She has a unique blend of leadership, vision and knowledge. She brings over 15 years of experience in her assigned role. She attended University of Bridgeport and earned her Bachelors of Science (B.S.) degree and her Masters of Business Administration (MBA). Fluent in two languages, Vincencia is a Ghanaian-American Entrepreneur and a transformative leader. She is using business skills and sense of integrity she learned while watching her family construction business in Ghana. Her father was head of Road and Civil Engineering for Ghana Highways Authority and key in planning and development of strategic projects in Kumasi and Accra (two largest cities in Ghana). Vincencia watched her mother and father built a successful construction business and has followed their footsteps.
The School of Business Faculty Meet and Greet allows prospective graduate students to come and network with faculty members and the dean in the School of Business. It will also feature an informational panel-led discussion. Prospective students interested in the following programs are welcome to attend: MBA (online and on-campus), M.S. Finance, and M.S. Analytics and Systems.