Celebrate the arrival of spring with a festival of colors as we highlight Asia as our final continent of the week! Holi is a traditional event in India and Nepal, commonly called the festival of colors or festival of sharing love. It is a celebration of the coming of spring where participants play, chase and color each other with dry powder. It symbolizes the end of winter and the victory of good over evil. Colored powder will be provided for all participants to play and celebrate with us. Sponsored by the Indian Student Association.
Join us for an evening festival during which UB students and staff from over 80 different countries share and celebrate their country and culture with fellow students, families, and the local community. Enjoy food from around the world, cultural performances, flag raising, and tabletop displays. We invite you to attend this showcase of global talent!
Food, activities, and cultural displays begin at 5:00 p.m.
Performance begins at 7 p.m.
Sponsored by the International Festival Committee.
Join us on March 28, 2018, and help us Paint the Day Purple for our 2nd Annual Giving Day Challenge. This year our goal is to reach 500 donors in 24 hours. Stay tuned on Giving Day for hourly challenges from UB Board of Trustees and alumni!
For more information, visit bridgeport.edu/givingday
WAYS TO PAINT THE DAY PURPLE
• Make a gift on Wednesday, March 28
› Online at give.bridgeport.edu
› Mail a check payable to University of Bridgeport
› Call the Office of Annual Giving at 203.576.4542
• Get social and share your “Only UB” stories using hashtag #UBGivingDay!
Add your brushstroke and join the painting party!
The University of Bridgeport Sammis Lecture Series presents “A US-China Trade War? Likelihood and Implications.”
Tuesday, April 10 at 6:00pm in Mandeville 104.
- John Xu – The U.S. Small Business Administration
- Sergei Kambalov – Diplomat, Economist, and Career United Nations Civil Servant
- Hongbing Deng – Import-Export Specialist in US-China Trade. CT’s 2012 Small Business Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Lloyd Gibson – Dean of the Trefz School of Business
- Congsheng Wu – Faculty, Trefz School of Business
- Joanne Guo – Faculty, Trefz School of Business
All are welcome! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.