Students will be taught the art of interviewing and the tools needed to nail an interview. Students will have access to the Career Services Staff that will help them learn skills and tools to prepare for an interview and succeed.
Students will learn specific study and time management techniques to master finals, manage stress, and avoid burnout.
Health Services will provide an overview of the services they offer to students. Workshops will be around a topic related to health and wellness. Further details to come.
Three sessions are available. Each session runs from 1:20 p.m. – 2:20 p.m.:
- Health Services 1, Tuesday, September 26
- Health Services 2, Wednesday, October 11
- Health Services 3, Wednesday, Nov 30. This workshop will be about a topic related to health and wellness.
Learn more about how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience. Meet with an admissions counselor to learn more about our admissions process and the flexible learning schedule we offer. Join us for an upcoming information information session!
To register to attend, click on the day that works best for you:
Join us to learn more about how you can become part of UB’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program!
Tour our state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Lab and beautiful seaside campus, and meet our esteemed School of Nursing dean and faculty members!
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Friday, September 8, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, October 9, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, January 8, 2018, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
Afternoon Information Sessions:
Evening Information Sessions: