Student Financial Services and Admissions will be hosting a workshop to guide new undergraduate students through the entire FAFSA process. Join us for our FAFSA workshop and make sure to bring both your own and your parents tax information.
Register online or by calling 203-576-4552.
Join us on March 28, 2018, and help us Paint the Day Purple for our 2nd Annual Giving Day Challenge. This year our goal is to reach 500 donors in 24 hours. Stay tuned on Giving Day for hourly challenges from UB Board of Trustees and alumni!
For more information, visit bridgeport.edu/givingday
WAYS TO PAINT THE DAY PURPLE
• Make a gift on Wednesday, March 28
› Online at give.bridgeport.edu
› Mail a check payable to University of Bridgeport
› Call the Office of Annual Giving at 203.576.4542
• Get social and share your “Only UB” stories using hashtag #UBGivingDay!
Add your brushstroke and join the painting party!
A former child soldier and a victim of a hand amputation from Sierra Leone discuss reconciliation and the future.
The University of Bridgeport Sammis Lecture Series presents “A US-China Trade War? Likelihood and Implications.”
Tuesday, April 10 at 6:00pm in Mandeville 104.
- John Xu – The U.S. Small Business Administration
- Sergei Kambalov – Diplomat, Economist, and Career United Nations Civil Servant
- Hongbing Deng – Import-Export Specialist in US-China Trade. CT’s 2012 Small Business Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Lloyd Gibson – Dean of the Trefz School of Business
- Congsheng Wu – Faculty, Trefz School of Business
- Joanne Guo – Faculty, Trefz School of Business
All are welcome! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.