Join us to learn more about how you can become part of UB’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program!
Tour our state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Lab and beautiful seaside campus, and meet our esteemed School of Nursing dean and faculty members!
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Friday, September 8, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, October 9, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, January 8, 2018, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
Afternoon Information Sessions:
Evening Information Sessions:
Student Financial Services and Admissions will be hosting a workshop to guide new undergraduate students through the entire FAFSA process. Join us for our FAFSA workshop and make sure to bring both your own and your parents tax information.
Register online or by calling 203-576-4552.
University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine presents:
Advanced Topics in Homeopathy with Dr. Flo McPherson
March 6, 2018: Homeopathic Bowel Nosodes
March 20, 2018: 12 Tissue Salts of Schuessler
March 27, 2018: Miasmatic Theory of Chronic Disease
April 3, 2018: Posology
- Register for the full workshop or for individual modules.
- CE approval pending for CT Naturopathic Physicians.
- 8 CEUs for the full workshop, or 2 CEUs for each module
Join us on campus for an inside look into our Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) program!
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation and campus tour. Bring your unofficial transcripts for a complementary prerequisite evaluation!
Register for the date that works best for you: