The Innovators Series at UB presents “Big Data, Analytics and Decision Support Opportunities and Challenges – Why, What and How?”
Free to attend, but kindly RSVP to email@example.com or 203-576-4055.
- 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. – Wine and Cheese
6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Program and Q&A
7:00 – 7:30 p.m. – Networking
- Elif Kongar, Ph.D., Chair, Department of Technology Management, Professor of Technology Management and Mechanical Engineering, University of Bridgeport
- Rajesh Bhatia, Vice President, Product Development, Oracle Enterprise Performance Management and Business Analytics
- Ursuline Foley, Managing Director, Corporate Platform Officer, and Interim Chief Data Officer, Enterprise Enablement Strategy, XL Catlin
- John Ricci, Vice President, Information Technology and Corporate IT, Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc.
Presented by the University of Bridgeport in partnership with the Bridgeport Regional Business Council.
Students interested in graduate programs at the University of Bridgeport are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
The graduate programs represented will include those in:
- Design Management
- Public and International Affairs