Become acquainted with UB’s campus, students, faculty, and staff!
Activities will include:
- Continental Breakfast Reception
- Admissions Presentation
- Campus Tour
- Faculty “Meet and Greet”
- Chat with current UB students
- Residence Hall Tour
- Financial Aid Presentation
We hope you will join us!
Alumni and students of UB’s online programs are invited to mix and mingle at this casual get-together at Two Roads Brewery! Meet your classmates and professors IRL, network with fellow alumni, and enjoy great beer and pizza. Register online to reserve your space!
Join us to learn more about how you can become part of UB’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program!
Tour our state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Lab and beautiful seaside campus, and meet our esteemed School of Nursing dean and faculty members!
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Friday, September 8, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, October 9, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, January 8, 2018, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
Afternoon Information Sessions:
Evening Information Sessions:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Chinese Herbology
- Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Students will have the opportunity to tour the UB Acupuncture Clinic, view a clinic demonstration, and speak with the Director of UBAI and Admissions. Topics covered will include the application process, scholarship opportunities, and how our program can work for you.