Students interested in the School of Education are welcome to join us at our Stamford location for information regarding the application process and program details.
Those interested in initial teacher certification will benefit from joining this session!
To register, click on the date that works best for you:
Become acquainted with UB’s campus, students, faculty, and staff!
Activities will include:
- Continental Breakfast Reception
- Admissions Presentation
- Campus Tour
- Faculty “Meet and Greet”
- Chat with current UB students
- Residence Hall Tour
- Financial Aid Presentation
We hope you will join us!
Join us for the 16th Annual Pipescreams event, featuring University of Bridgeport and Sacred Heart University choirs, and the Greater Bridgeport Chapter, American Guild of Organists (AGO).
Admission: $15 for adults, $9 for children 12-17, and free for children under 12.
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Friday, September 8, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, October 9, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, January 8, 2018, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
Afternoon Information Sessions:
Evening Information Sessions: