The University of Bridgeport is pleased to welcome Connecticut Free Shakespeare to the Arnold Bernhard Center’s Larson Plaza. This free performance of The Tempest begins at 6:30 on July 19, 20, 21, and 22, with people encouraged to bring blankets or lawn chairs, and to come and picnic on the Plaza at 5:30 PM. Ample parking available in University parking lots. In the event of rain, limited seating will be available. Call (203) 232-8805 for weather updates or other information.
Join us for UB Alumni & Family Day at Yankee Stadium on Sunday, August 12. We hope to fill the stands with Purple Knights as the Yankees take on the Texas Rangers! Tickets are $56.25 for seating in section 227B, and $90.75 for seating in section 232A with pre-game food and drink at the Masterpass Batter’s Eye Deck. The first 250 UB fans who purchase tickets through this offer will receive a special Yankees & UB logo hat (pick up your hat at the college hat table, located near section 223 and across from the New Era Team Store).
Tickets must be purchased directly through the NY Yankees website. Don’t forget to share your group link to invite your friends and be seated together!
UB Health Sciences alumni, graduate students, faculty, and staff are invited to join us for a casual happy hour at Brewport – Bridgeport’s own modern-industrial brewpub! Enjoy delicious New Haven style pizza while mingling with colleagues, and the first round of drinks is on UB! Free parking is available on site in the Brewport parking lot. Not to be missed!
Register online to reserve your space!
Learn how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience.
Activities will include:
- Application Workshop – Obtain a fee-waived application and admissions and merit scholarship decisions*
- On-the-spot Transfer Credit Evaluations – See how UB can maximize your transfer credits
- Campus Tours – If you haven’t toured our beautiful seaside campus, now is your chance!
What to bring:
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- Proof of high school graduation
*Students interested in the following programs are not eligible for on-the-spot admissions decisions: Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science.
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday September 04, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 02, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday, November 06, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 04, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 05, 2019 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Join us to learn more about how you can become part of UB’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program, tour our state-of-the-art Nursing Skills & Simulation Lab and beautiful seaside campus, and meet our esteemed School of Nursing dean and faculty members!