- Continental breakfast reception
- Student clubs and organizations fair
- Classroom “test drive”
- Lunch with students and faculty
- Financial Aid Assistance
Register online or by calling 203-576-4552.
For more information, visit bridgeport.edu/givingday
• Make a gift on Wednesday, March 28
› Online at give.bridgeport.edu
› Mail a check payable to University of Bridgeport
› Call the Office of Annual Giving at 203.576.4542
• Get social and share your “Only UB” stories using hashtag #UBGivingDay!
Add your brushstroke and join the painting party!
Learn how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience.
Activities will include:
- On-the-spot Transfer Credit Evaluations – See how UB can maximize your transfer credits
- Campus Tours – If you haven’t toured our beautiful seaside campus, now is your chance!
What to bring:
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- Proof of high school graduation
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday April 17, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday, June, 19, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Our Open House is a great opportunity to:
- Find out about the application process
- Obtain important program details
- Meet department faculty
Students interested in University of Bridgeport’s graduate programs in the School of Business are invited to an online webinar to learn more information.
The online information session will be held on Wednesday April 4th at 6 pm and will provide you with the opportunity to hear from Dr. Mike Lohle about the importance of Analytics Intelligence in today’s business industry. The session will also feature information about the available program options and application process, as well as provide an opportunity for questions.
Upon registration, a confirmation email will be sent with the link for the information session.
Please click here to register!