Join us on campus for an inside look into our Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) program!
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation and campus tour. Bring your unofficial transcripts for a complementary prerequisite evaluation!
Register for the date that works best for you:
Students interested in UB’s undergraduate programs in Fones School of Dental Hygiene are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details, as well as a tour of our state-of-the-art clinic with our esteemed faculty and dynamic students.
Learn how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience.
Activities will include:
- Application Workshop – Obtain a fee-waived application and admissions and merit scholarship decisions*
- On-the-spot Transfer Credit Evaluations – See how UB can maximize your transfer credits
- Campus Tours – If you haven’t toured our beautiful seaside campus, now is your chance!
What to bring:
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- Proof of high school graduation
*Students interested in the following programs are not eligible for on-the-spot admissions decisions: Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science.
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday April 17, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday, June, 19, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
The Ernest C. Trefz School of Business is presenting an evening of inspiration and innovation in the Jacobson Lecture Hall (Mandeville 104). While free and open to all, please RSVP to email@example.com or 203-576-4384 if you would like to attend.
5:00-6:00pm Enjoy light refreshments as the SEC showcases its student-entrepreneurs as they present their original business ideas.
6:00-7:00pm Vincencia Adusei, ’02, ’05 (MBA), president of VASE Management, LLC, will speak about her career as an entrepreneur in the construction industry, followed by Q & A.
7:00-8:00pm SEC showcase continues with more student presentations.
President/CEO, Vase Construction
Vincencia delivers strategic leadership and tactical direction for VASE Management. She has a unique blend of leadership, vision and knowledge. She brings over 15 years of experience in her assigned role. She attended University of Bridgeport and earned her Bachelors of Science (B.S.) degree and her Masters of Business Administration (MBA). Fluent in two languages, Vincencia is a Ghanaian-American Entrepreneur and a transformative leader. She is using business skills and sense of integrity she learned while watching her family construction business in Ghana. Her father was head of Road and Civil Engineering for Ghana Highways Authority and key in planning and development of strategic projects in Kumasi and Accra (two largest cities in Ghana). Vincencia watched her mother and father built a successful construction business and has followed their footsteps.
The School of Business Faculty Meet and Greet allows prospective graduate students to come and network with faculty members and the dean in the School of Business. It will also feature an informational panel-led discussion. Prospective students interested in the following programs are welcome to attend: MBA (online and on-campus), M.S. Finance, and M.S. Analytics and Systems.